Friday, July 20, 2007

new paintingssssss

so I've been painting a ton lately . .never really done it this much but now that i've started i can't stop. I owe a lot of the motivation to christofur fur. <3
I've also started dabbling with new techniques that i've never tried before...experimenting with colour and letting things just kind of flow. doing whatever comes into my mind. i'm pleased so far...


these are just some of the paintings in progress:











yeah so there ya go. more crap coming soon.

3 comments:

Derek Evanick said...

i really like the new paintingsssssssssssssssss ashley. keep the color going. it looks good.

Daron Leah Nefcy said...

these are really nice! I love the colors

Heidi Smith said...

Awesome paintings, I love the powerful red tones against the black, well done Ash K well done!!